Intelligent Refurbishing & Gearbox Repairs
Xtrutech have refurbished many twin screw extruders from laboratory scale up to large production compounders with great success. Refurbishing an old extruder can be a very cost effective alternative to buying a brand new one but can still give the same results without the high cost of a new capital investment whilst the refurbishment can also include an upgrade of the extruder if required.
The performance of latest designs of twin screw extruder has increased dramatically over the past few years and this performance can be applied to your machine at an economic cost. More drive power and higher screw speeds are just two of the differences, and these upgrades can be applied to your existing machines by our outstanding Xtrutech team; call us on +44 (0) 1782 621122 to see how we can improve your extruder.
- Refurbish to save cost of new extruder
- Upgrade paths available during refurbishment depending on the use of the gearbox
- Take advantage of new extruder designs without high cost of new capital investment
- Obtain processing performance improvements by extending barrel length.
- Provide new controls, interfaces and interlocks to other parts of processing plant
- Talk to our team about personalising your upgrade today!
- It should be noted that refurbishing is not always the most economic option!