Twin Screw Extruders for Lab and R&D
Xtrutech manufactures a range of Lab and R&D Twin Screw Extruders for Powder Coatings, Thermoplastics, Biopolymers, Medical Plastics, Chemicals, Food and Pharmaceuticals. The 10mm & 19mm high torque range is ideal for smaller samples of 100 grams, while the XTS24 and XTS35 R&D lines are floor mounted, very compact, and ideal for scale-up to production.
- The XTS19 Bench Top and XTS 24 has been designed with a wide range of processing capabilities from lab scale sampling to research and development work but more importantly it is designed for small batch size production work where delivery and response time is critical to customer satisfaction
- The barrels come in standard lengths of 18.5D and 24.5D and in 6D increments up to 48L/D for more complex applications to give optimum mixing time and potentially higher outputs
- Strategically placed barrel bolts and the split chilled discharge arrangement minimises the barrel opening time
- Segmented insert type liners means Xtrutech are now able to use harder wearing and / or more corrosive resistant premium materials that maximises performance against cost
- The XTS 19 bench top line is ideal for smaller samples whilst the XTS24 and XTS35 R&D lines are floor mounted and very compact, meaning they are ideal for scale-up to production and for processing larger samples with outputs ranging from 2 to 100+